EDIMAX High-Density Outdoor Access Point. Dual-Band AC. Rugged construction IP67 rate. PoE powered . Business outdoor environments. Support Edimax Pro NMS.
Premium Outdoor Solution with Super-High Speed AC1750 for Elite Performance. The OAP1750 features an IP67 rated weatherproof, dustproof and rust-resistant metal cast housing and provides a premium wireless solution designed for SMBs which demand elite network performance. The product features the latest 3 x 3 IEEE 802.11ac technology for concurrent dual-band wireless speeds up to 1750Mbps. A wall or pole-mounted design and industrial-grade build quality combined with user-friendly operation and extensive feature set, make an ideal high-performance dual-band solution for demanding day-to-day enterprise operations.
- 802.11AC Dual-Band High Speed: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1750Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount or pole-mounted design with easy installation kit.
- Rugged Construction: IP67 weatherproof & dustproof housing and die-cast aluminium, corrosion resistant enclosure, salt, fog, rust ASTM B117 weather shield to survive the most challenging environments.
- Designed for High-Density Usage: Supports up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32x SSIDs (16x 2.4GHz & 16x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between AP's without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for WiFi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Outdoor Environments: Advanced choice for high-performance applications. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as across university campus, stadiums, outdoor malls, hotels and alongside rivers, highways, railways and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS), easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture
- 3 Year Warranty
Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) supports AP array architecture, which enables the central management of a group of access points. NMS can be installed at one access point and support up to 8x Edimax Pro access points with no additional wireless controller required, reducing costs and facilitating efficient remote AP management. Access points can be deployed and configured according to requirements, creating a network powerful network architecture which can be easily managed and expanded in the future, with an easy to use interface and a full range of functionality for company MISs.