CYP HDMI 4K Audio Extractor with EDID Management & RS-232 Control. Both Input & Output HDMI ports Support 4K UHD Res up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). 1x TOSLINK Out, 2x RCA (Stereo L/R) out.
This HDMI Audio Extractor can extract up to 2 channels of LPCM audio or 5.1 channels of Bitstream audio from an HDMI source, allowing the user to convert high quality HDMI audio into more convenient analog (LPCM 2.0 sources only) or optical signals for use with powered speakers or non-HDMI AV receivers.
Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) and are capable of providing high quality audio and video performance. This unit supports passthrough of HD and standard Bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz. Built-in EDID management support allows the user select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to upload, download, or edit EDID files.
- Audio extraction for use with non-HDMI AV receivers or powered speaker systems
- AV system integration and home theater installation
- Supporting HDMI sources on DVI displays with analog or external speaker systems
- HDMI/DVI EDID management
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compatible with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60 Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60 Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports passthrough of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Analog audio extraction supports LPCM 2.0 sources
- Optical S/PDIF audio extraction supports LPCM 2.0 & Bitstream formats
- Supports HDMI and S/PDIF audio sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Provides EDID management with EDID bypass and 2 user modifiable EDIDs
- PC based EDID management tool support
- Supports RS-232 style control via a Virtual COM port over USB